Thursday, August 6, 2009

So.....

I have been thinking lately...a lot actually. I need to start blogging more often than never lol.

I was out at my moms house with the girls and my very best friend Heather. We were sitting there watching the girls play and Aubrionna was having such a great time. Heather looks at me and says, "Isn't it weird how when Aubri gets older all of these great times she had that mean so much to her now, she won't even remember them." It made me very sad to think that the things that mean the world to her now she will barely remember or maybe even not know about them at all when she is older.

Its sad to think that one day all of our cherish memories could vanish like they never happened at all. If only our brains remembered every moment of our lives.

2 comments: