Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Wednesdays

So my sister has been bitching at me for not blogging. So I thought what a better day to blog then on my good ole wednesdays.

If most of you dont know on Wednesday's I take on the resonsibility of watching my nephews, Porter and Hudson. When Nic and I first decided that we were going to watch each others children on certain days I was very nervous about having 4 kids all at once. I felt like that was a lot of kids for me to handle....well I was mostly nervous about Porter keeping me busy. I am quite anal and OCD and Porter is so not.
Today I just realized how much I really do enjoy my Wednesdays with Aubrionna (3 1/2), Porter (almost 3), Hudson (8 months), and Addisen (3 months). Today I also have my best friend, Kelley's little girl Annaleace (almost 4). The toddlers definitely keep me on my toes but they all have such great and different personalities. As for the babies....thank god for them. They are so perfect and happy it is unreal. Right now it is quiet and everyone is sleeping except for Mr. Hudson, he decided to only sleep from 12pm to 1:15pm and that is the only nap he has had all day.....little terd lol.

So as for my Wednesdays I have decided to keep them (not that I was going to give them back) and the time that I get to spend with my nephews. Here are some pictures from this morning.

Miss Annaleace

Miss Aubrionna

Best Friends



Making silly faces
Porter getting kisses

The girls being silly!

Annaleace and Hudson



Miss Addisen

Mr. Hudson

3 comments:

  1. YAY you blogged! Porter was looking at the pics and said "I don't like them giving me a kiss!" Uhm... you spelled Hudsons name "Hundson".... twice. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like having your hands full. Wow. Your girls are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of porter getting kissed is priceless! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete