Thursday, December 3, 2009

Her poor face

Tonight at dinner Aubrionna says to me, "Mom my top lip is hurting so bad!"

M: Oh no what should we do?
A: I don't know mom, do you think we should cut it off?
M: Oh yes that sounds like a great idea!
A: No, no, no mom that is a VERY bad idea! If we cut my lip off I won't be ablt to wear lipstick anymore.

As if my 4 year old child wears lipstick! LOL




Then when I am brushing Aubrionna's teeth before bed I noticed she had a bloody nose. Not a bad one there was just a little blood.

I aske her, "Aubri do you know why you have a bloody nose?"
A: I HAVE A BLOODY NOSE!?!?!?!
M: Let me get a tissue. I wipe her nose and there was blood on the tissue.
A: Oh no mom! Am I going to live do you think???
M: ha ha yes you will still be able to live.
A: Well do you think I will be able to keep my nose? This is bad mom, very bad!
M: Yes your nose will be fine!

I take her in and tuck her in and she looks at me before I walk out of the room and she says," Mom did you ever get a bloody nose and live?? Ha ha ha omg she is a goofball!

3 comments: